Adding records in a form
The data entry form is the easiest way to enter records.
To add a record:
- Click the New Record button.
- A blank entry form consisting of several blank fields displays.
- Type the appropriate field information. For example, if the field label reads First Name, type the first name of the individual you are entering into the database.
- Press Enter or Tab to move from one field to the next, or click in the field using your mouse.
- Type the rest of the appropriate information.