Practice deleting a table record by doing the following:
- Open the Great Lake Elementary School sample database.
- Open the Teachers table.
- Practice selecting consecutive records using one of the methods described in the lesson.
- Using the Record Selector, select the last record (it should be Regina Gibbs) in the table.
- Press the Delete Record button on the toolbar. Choose Yes when prompted if you are sure you want to delete a record.
- Close the Teachers table.
Some of the tables in the databases are relational
. If you attempt to delete a related record, the following error message displays:
If you get this message, click OK. In the short term, don't worry about deleting the record.