To remove a filter:
- Click the Remove Filter button.
- If you want to reapply the filter, click the Apply Filter button (hover your mouse pointer over the button to observe the tool tip).
You can apply filters to filtered data to narrow your search even further.
If you have created a filter that you know you'll reuse at a later date:
- Apply the filter just before closing the object.
- Access asks if you want to save changes to the design.
- Click Yes to automatically save the filter.
- When you reopen the table or form, all records will be visible. Click the Apply Filter button to reapply the filter. However, Access only saves the last filter you create.