Filtering by form
The Filter by Form feature works the same way as the Filter by Selection method, except you set up your search values on a blank form or datasheet.
To Filter by Form:
- In Form or Datasheet view, click the New Record button. This creates a blank form or datasheet.
- Click the Filter By Form button.
- When you click in a field, a drop-down list containing the criteria in the field (filter values) appears.
- Select a filter value from the drop-down list in one or more fields.
- To display records meeting more than one search criteria, click the Or tab.
- Click the Apply Filter button to view the filtered records.