- Open the Great Lake Elementary School database.
- Double-click the Students table. The table opens in Datasheet view.
- Spend some time familiarizing yourself with the data in the table, and experiment using the skills learned in this lesson:
- Perform a simple Find using the Find and Replace dialog box. For example, find the Parent/Guardian "Gena Stroud".
- Use a wild card to find a record. For example, search for all students whose last names begin with "S".
- Close the table.
- Do not save changes.