Adding Form Records
In Access 2003 adding form records may seem confusing at first. This free lesson offers step-by-step instructions.
- Open the Contact Management database.
- Use the Main Switchboard to navigate to the Contacts form, and input the following new records:
- John Smith, 44 Smith Street, Garner, North Carolina, 27505, United States, 919-555-1111 (Work Phone)
- Martha Brinson, 175 Seltzer Street, Cary, North Carolina, 27560, United States, 919-222-1212 (Work Phone)
- Michelle George, 45 Williams Street, Wendell, North Carolina, 26541, United States, 919-513-4634 (Work Phone)
- Use the Main Switchboard to navigate to the Contact Types form, and input the following new contact type records:
- Save and close the database.