Editing and Deleting Table Records
In Access 2003 editing table records is easy. In Access 2003 deleting table records is simple as well. Just follow these directions.
- Open the Expenses database you created.
- Edit the Jane Allen record by changing the word "Avenue" in the Street Address to "Road".
- Navigate to the Joe Smith record, cut the City entry, and type "Apex" as the new City.
- Copy Jane Allen's Work Phone, and paste it in Pete Moss's Work Phone.
- Delete the Joe Smith record.
- Save and close the document.