Building Table Relationships
In Access table relationships bring important information together so you can analyze important data and create a strong Access database.
If you haven't already done so, save the sample Ready2Read database to your computer.
- Open the database, and establish a relationship between the Books table and the Orders table using the drag-and-drop method.
- Establish a relationship between the Customers table and the Orders table using the Edit Relationships command on the Ribbon.
- Edit an established relationship by double-clicking the link.
- Explore the options and settings in the Edit Relationships dialog box.
- Move the tables around in the relationship map.