Creating and Using Forms
In this Access forms tutorial you will learn how to create and use forms to know exactly what data to enter into your Access database.
If you haven't already done so, save the sample Ready2Read database to your computer.
- Scroll through the customer records using the Customers form.
- Create a basic Books form using the Form command.
- Use the new Books form to enter and save the following data:
- Title: The Secret Streets of Savannah
Author: Amy Little
- Title: Cars and Trucks
Author: Jonathon Bradley
- Using the Combo Box command, create a drop-down list on the Books form for the following categories:
- Home & Garden
- Add another record to the database using the Books form with the drop-down category selector.
- Use the Find and Replace command to change the price of all books that are $14.99 to $16.99.