Entering and Editing Data in Tables
In Access entering data into tables offers many options. Learn all about adding and editing Access database entries in this free lesson.
If you haven't already done so, save the sample Ready2Read database to your computer.
- Open the database, and add records using the New Record navigation button.
- Add a record using the New Record command in the Ribbon.
- Edit a record using the Find and Replace command.
- Copy and paste a record in one of the tables.
- Set a validation rule and validation text for a field in one of your tables, then break the rule when entering data to read the resulting message.