In Access filter data so you see only what you want to see. This will help you filter out the information in your Access database that you don't need.
If you haven't already done so, save the sample Ready2Read database to your computer.
- Use the Filter by Field method to filter the Customers table to find all customers from NC.
- Use the Filter by Selection method to filter the Customers table, looking for all NC customers NOT in Raleigh.
Hint: Use the Does Not Equal option.
- Practice toggling between the filtered results and the unfiltered tables.
- Apply an Advanced Filter on the Books table to find all of the Kids books, sorted by price with the highest price first.
- Save your Advanced Filter with whatever name you choose.