In Access reports can be more meaningful to others. Learn how to create reports in Access so others can understand the data you're presenting.
If you haven't already done so, save the sample Ready2Read database to your computer.
- Create a report based on a table.
- Create a report based on query.
- Modify the layout of a report by:
- Resizing or moving columns
- Deleting report elements
- Giving the report a new title
- Applying an AutoFormat style to the report
- Using groups, sorts, or totals in a report