Adding other users
If you use a family computer, you may want to add other accounts to Chrome, which will allow everyone to access their personal settings and information.
To add other accounts to Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner of the browser, then select Settings from the drop-down menu.
Opening Chrome Settings
- The Settings tab will appear. Locate and select Add new user.
Adding a new user
- A sign-in form will open in a new window. Enter the new user's Google user name and password, then click Sign in.
Signing in to another account
- The new account will appear in the user list. Both users will be assigned a name and user icon. You can always see who is signed in by looking at the user icon in the top-left corner of the browser.
Viewing the list of current users in Chrome
- Click the Edit button to change a user's name and icon.
Clicking the Edit... button
- A dialog box will appear. Enter a name, select an icon, then click OK.
Editing a user name and icon
- To switch users, click the user icon, then select the desired account from the drop-down menu.
- A new window will open for that user, with the user icon visible in the top-left corner.
The new user window