Getting Started with Google Chrome
If you are just getting started with Google Chrome, there are a few things you should know first. Learn all about them here.
Adding other users
If you use a family computer, you may want to add other accounts to Chrome, which will allow everyone to access their personal settings and information.
To add other accounts to Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu in the top-right corner of the browser, then select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- The Settings tab will appear. Locate and select Add person...
- An Add person window will appear. Enter the new user's name, select a picture, then click Add.
- A new window will open for that user, with the profile icon in the top-right corner now displaying his or her name.
- To switch users, click the profile icon, then select Switch person.
- Select the user you want to switch to from the menu that appears.