Inserting, Viewing, and Editing Comments
Use the Excel comments feature when reviewing a worksheet so others know the feedback you have to share.
If you have not already done so in a previous challenge, download and save the Employee Sales spreadsheet.
- Open the Employee Sales spreadsheet.
- Add the following comment to the cell with Jane Smith's February sales information:
- Record month—Sold 19 cars!
- Add the following comment to the cell with Thomas Morrison's June sales information:
- Lowest monthly sales—out sick.
- Delete the comment associated with Jane Smith's February sales record.
- Save and close the spreadsheet.