Applying Font, Color, and Borders to Cells
Basic formatting in Excel can customize the look and feel of your Excel spreadsheet. Learn about formatting cells in Excel here.
Changing font type, size, and color
To apply color to information in cells:
- Select a cell or range of cells.
- Click the down arrow to the right of the font color list box.
- A drop-down list of available colors appears.
- Click the color of your choice.
- The selection list closes, and the new font color is applied to the selected cells.