Formatting Excel numbers can improve how your spreadsheet looks. Use the number function in Excel to also better organize content.
- Open your Monthly Budget file.
- Format the numbers in the spreadsheet as Currency without the $ symbol.
- Fill the formula from B19 to C19 through N19. This text will appear in cell 19 of columns D through N because expenses have not been entered for those columns yet.
- Select row 19, and format the numbers as a percent with no decimal places.An example:
- Save and close the document.