To modify row height:
- Position the cursor over the row line so the white cross becomes a double arrow .
Positioning the mouse over the row line
- Click and drag the row downward to increase row height or upward to decrease height.
Increasing the row height
- Release the mouse. The height of each selected row will be changed in your worksheet.
Increased row height
To set row height with a specific measurement:
- Select the rows you want to modify.
- Click the Format command on the Home tab. The format drop-down menu appears.
- Select Row Height.
Increasing the column width
- The Row Height dialog box appears. Enter a specific measurement.
Increasing row height to 60 pixels
- Click OK. The selected rows heights will be changed in your spreadsheet.
Select AutoFit Row Height from the format drop-down menu, and Excel will automatically adjust each selected row so all of the text will fit.