To create a formula using the point-and-click method:
- Select the cell where the answer will appear (B4, for example).
Selecting cell B4
- Type the equals sign (=).
- Click on the first cell to be included in the formula (A3, for example).
Clicking cell A3
- Type the operator you need for your formula. For example, type the multiplication sign (*).
- Click on the next cell in the formula (B3, for example).
Clicking cell B3
- Press Enter. The formula will be calculated, and the value will be displayed in the cell.
Result in B4