Modifying Columns, Rows, and Cells
In Excel column width can be modified, as can row height and width in Excel. Learn to modify Excel cells in this free Excel 2010 lesson.
- Open an existing Excel 2010 workbook. If you want, you can use this example.
- Modify the size of a column. If you are using the example, make the column that contains board members' names larger.
- Modify the size of a row to be 46 pixels. If you are using the example, modify all the rows that contain text (rows 1-11).
- Insert a column between columns A and B.
- Insert a row between rows 3 and 4.
- Delete a column or row.
- Try merging some cells. If you are using the example, merge the cells in the top or title row (row 1).
- Try using the Text Wrap command on some cells. If you are using the example, wrap the text in the column that contains addresses.