Reviewing and Sharing Workbooks
In Excel track changes and comments when proofreading worksheets. Also share Excel workbooks with others easily.
- Open an existing Excel 2010 workbook. If you want, you can use this example.
- Turn on Track Changes.
- Delete, add, or edit the text in several cells.
- Add several comments.
- Show all of the comments, then hide them.
- Save your workbook, then list the tracked changes on a separate worksheet (also known as the change history).
- Accept all of the changes, and turn off Track Changes.
- Perform a spelling check to prepare the final copy.
- Use the Document Inspector to check the workbook.
- Mark the workbook as final. If you are unable to select this option, make sure Track Changes is turned off.