If you use sparklines Excel has some excellent features. Use Excel sparklines to analyze trends in your data.
- Open an existing Excel workbook. If you want, you can use our practice workbook.
- Create a sparkline on the first row of data. If you are using the example, create a sparkline for the first salesperson on row 3.
- Use the fill handle to create sparklines for the remaining rows.
- Create markers for the High Point and Low Point.
- Change the sparkline type.
- Change the display range to make the sparklines easier to compare.