Modifying Columns, Rows, and Cells
In Excel column width can be modified, as can row height and width in Excel. Learn to modify Excel cells in this free Excel 2016 lesson.
- Open our practice workbook.
- Autofit Column Width for the entire workbook.
- Modify the row height for rows 3 to 14 to 22.5 (30 pixels).
- Delete row 10.
- Insert a column to the left of column C. Type SECONDARY CONTACT in cell C2.
- Make sure cell C2 is still selected and choose Wrap Text.
- Merge and Center cells A1:F1.
- Hide the Billing Address and Phone columns.
- When you're finished, your workbook should look something like this: