The Excel sort function is useful for rearranging data. When working in Excel sorting data can quickly reorganize content too.
- Open our practice workbook.
- Click the Challenge tab in the bottom-left of the workbook.
- For the main table, create a custom sort that sorts by Grade from Smallest to Largest and then by Camper Name from A to Z.
- Create a sort for the Additional Information section. Sort by Counselor (Column H) from A to Z.
- When you're finished, your workbook should look like this: