Using Find & Replace
In Excel find and replace are both useful functions. Use find and replace in Excel to locate specific information in Excel 2016.
- Open our practice workbook.
- Click the Challenge tab in the bottom-left of the workbook.
- Crystal Lewis was married and changed her last name to Taylor. Use Find and Replace to change Crystal's last name from Lewis to Taylor. Be careful to only change Crystal's last name!
- Find and replace Bio with Biology. Be careful not to change the major Biomedical Engineering!
- Use Find and Replace All to replace the Physics major to Physical Science.
- When you're finished, your worksheet should look like this: