Creating a chart sheet
Sometimes you may want to create a chart and place it on a separate sheet in the workbook. This is called a chart sheet. Chart sheets can make your charts stand out, particularly when you're working with complicated spreadsheets.
To move an embedded chart to a chart sheet:
- Create an embedded chart.
- Select the chart to be moved to a chart sheet.
- Choose ChartLocation from the menu bar.
- In the Chart Location dialog box, select As a new sheet.
(The As object in radio button adds the chart as an embedded object on the worksheet.)
- Click OK. The chart is displayed on a separate chart sheet in the workbook.
You can also use the Chart Location dialog box to rename the chart sheet.