Creating a chart sheet
Sometimes, you may want to create a chart and place it on a separate sheet in the workbook. This is called a Chart Sheet. Chart sheets can make your charts stand out, particularly when working with complicated spreadsheets.
To Move an Embedded Chart to a Chart Sheet:
- Create an embedded chart.
- Select the chart to be moved to a chart sheet.
- Choose Chart Location from the menu bar.
- In the Chart Location dialog box, select the As a new sheet radio button.
(The As object in radio button adds the chart as an embedded object on the worksheet.)
- Click the OK button. The chart is displayed on a separate Chart Sheet in the Workbook.
You can also use the Chart Location dialog box to rename the Chart Sheet.