Basic formatting in Excel XP can customize the look and feel of your Excel XP spreadsheet. Learn about formatting cells in Excel XP here.
Changing font type, size, and color
To apply a font size to information in a cell:
The font size list varies from typeface to typeface. The Arial font sizes, for example, are 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 36, 48, and 72.
- Select a cell or range of cells.
- Click the down arrow to the right of the font size list box on the Formatting toolbar.
- A drop-down list of available font sizes appears.
- Click the font size of your choice.
- The selection list closes, and the new font size is applied to the selected cells.