Applying Font, Color, and Borders to Cells
Basic formatting in Excel XP can customize the look and feel of your Excel XP spreadsheet. Learn about formatting cells in Excel XP here.
Adding a border to cells
Borders can be applied to cells in your worksheet to emphasize important data or assign names to columns or rows.
To add a border to a cell or cell range:
- Select a cell or range of cells.
- Click the down arrow next to the Borders button.
- The Border drop-down menu appears.
- Choose a border line style from the Border drop-down menu.
- The selected cells display the chosen border.