Defining Page Setup Options
In Excel XP page setup options can help you make your worksheet look more professional. Learn all about using the page setup feature in Excel XP here.
- Create a spreadsheet with whatever information you want to include in it.
- Set the page margins to print 0.5-inch from the top, bottom, left, and right.
- Change the page orientation to portrait.
- Change the paper size to legal.
- Create a header that shows a page number.
- Create a custom footer that shows the date in the center section.
- Set print gridlines for the sheet to "yes".