Excel XP charts let you illustrate your workbook data graphically to see trends. Learn how to format charts in Excel XP in this free lesson.
Formatting the chart title
The chart title can be formatted to change color, pattern, typeface, size, and alignment using the Format Chart Title dialog box.
To format the chart title:
- Select the chart title.
- Click Format on the Chart toolbar, or double-click the chart title.
- The Format Chart Title dialog box contains three tabs—Patterns, Font, and Alignment—that can be used to format the chart title.
- The Patterns tab lets you define borders and fill colors.
- The Font tab lets you define font, font style, size, and color.
- The Alignment tab lets you define horizontal and vertical cell placement, as well as text orientation.
- Click OK to accept the chart title format changes.