Formatting the chart title
The chart title can be formatted to change color, pattern, typeface, size, and alignment using the Format Chart Title dialog box.
To format the chart title:
- Select the chart title.
- Click Format on the Chart toolbar, or double-click the chart title.
- The Format Chart Title dialog box contains three tabs—Patterns, Font, and Alignment—that can be used to format the chart title.
- The Patterns tab lets you define borders and fill colors.
- The Font tab lets you define font, font style, size, and color.
- The Alignment tab lets you define horizontal and vertical cell placement, as well as text orientation.
- Click OK to accept the chart title format changes.