Moving, Copying, and Deleting Cell Contents
Basic formatting in Excel XP can customize the look and feel of your Excel XP spreadsheet. Learn how to move, copy, and delete cells here.
- Type the words cut in cell A1, copy in cell B1, and paste in cell C1.
- Highlight a cell range to include cell A1 and cell B1.
- Move the cell range to cell D1 and cell E1.
- Cut the information in cell E1 (it should be the word copy).
- Paste the cut information in cell A1.
- Copy the contents of cell A1 (it should be the word copy).
- Paste the copied information in cell F1.