Formatting Text and Adding Hyperlinks
In Google Docs formatting text can include adding hyperlinks in Google Docs as well. Learn how to change Google text formatting here.
To use the bold, italic, and underline buttons:
- Select the text you want to modify.
- Click the bold (B), italic (I), or underline (U) button from the shortcut toolbar.
To change text alignment:
There are four alignment buttons in Google Docs.
- Left align: Aligns all selected text to the left margin
- Center align: Aligns text an equal distance from the left and right margins
- Right align: Aligns all selected text to the right margin
- Justify: Text is equal on both sides and lines up equally to the right and left margins; many newspapers and magazines use full justification
- Select the text you want to align.
- Click the desired alignment button.
- The text will realign.