Use images in Google Docs to make the more visually appealing. In Google Docs images are both useful and simple to add to a file.
To search for an image:
- Place the insertion point in the document where you want to insert the image.
- Click Insert, then select Image.
- The Insert image dialog box will appear. Click Search.
- A search pane will appear inside the dialog box. Select one of the three search options.
- Type the desired search term, then click the search button.
- Review the search results. Select the desired image, then click Select.
- The image will appear in the document.
To delete an image, select it and press the Backspace or Delete key on your keyboard.
After completing a search, you can switch among the three search options to see additional images. Click the search option drop-down arrow to select a different search option.