Sharing and Collaborating
In Google Drive collaboration and sharing are integral. When using Google Drive sharing is done in a few simple steps.
- Open our example file. Make sure you're signed in to Google, then click File > Make a copy.
- Change to suggesting mode.
- Select the first three lines of the letter and center align them.
- Select the name Melissa Vaughn and add a comment that says Double check the spelling.
- When you're finished, your document should look something like this:
- Optional: Try sharing your document with someone.