Managing Your Files
Manage your Google Drive files so everything is organized and where it should be. This free lesson will help you manage files in Google Drive.
- Open our example file. Make sure you're signed in to Google, then click File > Make a copy. For now, do not rename the copy.
- Open Google Drive, create a folder, and name it Practice Documents.
- Locate our example file in your drive.
- Add our example file to the folder you created in step 2.
- Open the folder and preview the example file.
- Close the preview.
- When you're finished, your screen should look something like this: