In Google Sheets multiple sheets can be created and used simultaneously. Learn all about using these sheets here.
To move a sheet:
- Click and drag the tab of the sheet you want to move.
- Release the mouse to place the tab at the desired location.
To duplicate a sheet:
- Click the tab of the sheet you want to duplicate, then select Duplicate from the menu that appears.
- A duplicate of the sheet will appear in the sheets toolbar. It will be named as a copy of the original sheet, such as Copy of May. If you want, you can rename the sheet.
To copy a sheet to another spreadsheet in Google Drive, click the tab of the sheet you want to copy, then select Copy to... from the menu that appears. Select the spreadsheet where you want to place the copy from the list that appears. A duplicate of the sheet will appear in the other spreadsheet.
To delete a sheet:
- Click the tab of the sheet you want to delete. Select Delete from the menu that appears.
- A warning dialog box appears. Click OK, and the sheet will be deleted.
- Open our example file. Make sure you're signed in to Google, then click File > Make a copy.
- Delete the sheet titled Sheet 1.
- Duplicate the January sheet and rename it May.
- Move the sheet you just renamed to the right of the April sheet.
- Create a new sheet and rename it June.
- Open the May sheet.
- When you're finished, your spreadsheet should look something like this: