Browsing the Web
The Internet Explorer 11 web browser is among the world's most popular browsers. Learn how to browse the web with it here.
Tabs can be moved or pulled in and out of windows for easy access. Moving a tab can be useful if you want to switch easily between two tabs. Pulling a tab into a new window is helpful if you want to view two webpages side by side.
To move tabs:
- Click and drag the tab you want to move.
- Release the mouse when you've moved the tab to the desired position.
To pull tabs:
- Click and drag the tab you want to pull out of the window.
- Release the mouse. The tab will now appear in its own window.
- To pull the tab back into a window, click and drag the tab over the desired window. Release the mouse when you see the tab appear in the window.