When selecting text Office 2000 offers you several options. Learn what they are in this free lesson.
Second method: Use the pointer to select an entire line of text
To select a single line of text:
- Move the I-beam to the left margin until it becomes a right-slanted white pointer.
- Position the pointer to the left of the line you want to highlight.
- Click once to highlight a single line.
- Click and drag up or down to select as many lines as you want to edit.
- Selects the entire line of text when you may not want it to
- May take some practice to position the pointer correctly