Inserting Media Objects
When inserting media objects Office 2003 lets you do several things. Learn what they are in this free lesson.
Inserting images from a scanner or camera
You may have a scanner or digital camera at your home or office.
To insert a scanned image:
- Place the insertion point where you would like the picture to be located.
- Choose InsertPictureFrom Scanner or Camera.
- Under Device, select the device you want to use.
- If the device is a scanner, choose Web Quality or Print Quality.
- Click Insert to scan your picture.
- If the device is a camera or you want to customize settings before you scan the picture, click Custom Insert.
- Follow the directions included with your scanner or camera.