Save and Save As
Learn all about saving in Office 2003 in this free lesson.
- Open Word 2003.
- Type I just learned how to save a file.
- Save your file using one of the methods mentioned in this lesson.
- With the Save As dialog box open, name your document Save1.
- Save the file on the desktop.
- After I just learned how to save a file, type I just learned how to use Save As.
- Choose FileSave As.
- Rename the file Save2.
- Save Save2 to the desktop.
- Close both files.
- Close or minimize Word 2003.
- Return to the desktop. You should notice two file icons, Save1 and Save2, on your desktop.