Searching for clips
It can be time consuming to browse through every clip category. Cut your work time in half by searching for useful clips.
To search for clips:
- Choose InsertPictureClip Art.
- The Insert Clip Art task pane opens.
- Using the Search text box, type a word or phrase that describes the clip.
- You can also use this pane to find media clips based on file name, file format, and clip collections.
- With the Clip Organizer open, click the Search button to open the Search pane.
To narrow your search:
- To limit your search results to a specific collection of clips, click the Search in box's arrow to select the collections you want to search.
- To limit search results to a specific type of media file, click the Results should be box's arrow and check the types of clips you want to find.
- Click Search.
- Your results display in thumbnail view.