Forwarding Emails to Recipients
In Outlook 2003 forwarding messages can be accomplished by following the step-by-step instructions outlined in this free lesson.
By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Forward an email message to multiple people
Forwarding email messages
In Outlook, you will want to be able to forward email messages to one person or to multiple people. This is especially helpful if you receive an interesting email and want to share it with others.
To forward an email message:
- Double-click the message in your inbox to open it.
- Click Forward on the Standard toolbar. Outlook displays a bundled email message that contains the message you want to forward.
- Type the email addresses for the people you want to receive the forwarded message in the To... field. Be sure to put a comma or semicolon between each email address.
- Click Send on the Standard toolbar.
- Open your inbox.
- Select any message in your inbox.
- Forward the message to two people.