Learn how to use the PowerPoint 2000 master slide feature in this free lesson.
Design a new presentation for the Terrific Tool Company.
- Design a master slide for the Terrific Tool Company. Choose elements such as font and background color. Don't type a title yet.
- Insert a new title master slide. Keep the same design elements you created for your master slide.
- Choose Normal view.
- Select Click to add first slide.
- Choose Title Slide.
- Type the title Terrific Tool Company and the subtitle Quality and Ease of Use.
- Save the presentation in My Documents and call it Terrific Tool Company.
Notice as you work that the basic design features from the master slide you created are carried over to the new slide.