Creating slide transitions
One way to enhance a presentation is to move from slide to slide using interesting transitions.
To make transitions from slide to slide:
- Choose Slide ShowSlide Transition.
- In the Slide Transition dialog box, choose the effect you want from the drop-down menu.
- Preview each effect by clicking it and looking at the small slide in the Slide Transition dialog box.
- Click Apply to All when you have chosen an effect.
- Choose either to advance from slide to slide on mouse click or automatically after the number of seconds you select.
- Choose Slide ShowView Show or press F5 to see how the transition works.
- Exit the show and return to Normal view.
Before you make a public slide show presentation, it's always a good idea to view and proofread it on the computer screen first.