Designing an original slide
The New Slide selection doesn't always contain the layout you need.
To design an original slide:
- Click the New Slide button.
- Choose InsertNew Slide (Ctrl+M).
- Choose Blank in the New Slide dialog box.
- Choose InsertText Box.
- Using your left mouse button, drag until a box appears. Release the mouse button, and a text box appears. This gives you a space to type any text you want. Use as many text boxes as you want.
- Type your text. The box will grow larger to fit the text.
- Align and size the text, and move the text box anywhere you want on the slide.
- Insert a few clip art pictures, and place them wherever you want.
Text added with the Text Box tool, text attached to objects, drawing objects added with the Insert WordArt tool, and text in embedded objects does not appear in the Outline pane of your PowerPoint presentation.