Moving and Sizing Placeholders
In PowerPoint 2000 moving placeholders is simple. Also in PowerPoint 2000 sizing placeholders is easy. Learn how to do both here.
Moving and resizing placeholders
You may find it necessary to move a placeholder as you are working with slides in your presentation.
To move a placeholder:
- Click inside the placeholder. The border changes to slanted lines with eight sizing handles.
- Move the mouse pointer over the slanted lines.
- When a four-headed arrow appears over the borders, click and drag the placeholder to a new location.
To resize a placeholder:
- Click inside the placeholder. The border changes to sizing handles.
- Move the pointer over the sizing handles and a + appears.
- Click and drag the placeholder to the size you want.