Adding Clip Art and Pictures
Learn all about PowerPoint 2003 Clip Art and adding PowerPoint 2003 images in this free lesson.
Inserting pictures from a file
Adding pictures to your presentation can also help engage the audience's attention. You can insert any pictures you have on file on your computer.
To insert a picture from a file:
- Click InsertPictureFrom File.
- Navigate to the folder where you've saved your picture.
- Click the picture you want to insert into the slide.
- Click the Insert Picture button on the Drawing toolbar.
- Navigate to the picture you want to use.
- Select the picture, then click Insert.