Setting up a slide show
Once you have created a presentation and previewed it, set up a show. Take the necessary steps to make sure your slides are ready for a real audience.
To set up a slide show:
- Click Slide Show Set Up Show.
- The Set Up Show dialog box appears.
- Choose your show type. Typically, it's presented by a speaker.
- Choose which slides you will show. For example, all slides or slides 3 through 12.
- Choose show options. You can leave these blank unless you're planning to run a show continuously on a kiosk or want to show it without animation.
- Decide how you plan to advance your slides.
- Click OK.