Applying a Design Template
Learn how to apply a PowerPoint 2003 design template in this free lesson.
Applying a design template
PowerPoint offers design templates to make it easy to create an attractive presentation. These templates come in a variety of colors and styles. You can apply a design to existing slides or begin a new presentation with a template.
To begin a new presentation with a design template:
- Open PowerPoint.
- In the task pane under New, click From Design Template.
- A list of templates appears.
- Move your mouse pointer through the different designs, or use the scroll bar.
- Click the down-pointing arrow in the gray box next to the template you like.
- Choose Apply to All Slides.