Changing slide show options
The Set Up Show dialog box
In the dialog box, you can:
- Show type: The default setting is presenter, but if you plan to display the slides at a kiosk or booth—or if people will be looking at the slides independently in the PowerPoint window—you can change the setting in this section.
- Show slides: If you want to skip one of the beginning or ending slides during the presentation, enter the slide numbers where you want to start and end the presentation in this section.
- Show options: In this section, you can choose to loop the slides continuously or play them without any animation if you added animation to the slides.
- Advance slides: If you added timing to each slide, in this section you can change the slide show so the slides must be manually advanced.
To hide a slide during a presentation:
- Select the Slide Show tab.
- Select the slide you do not want to display during the slide show.
- Click the Hide Slide command.
Click the Hide Slide command again to display the slide.